31 inspirational photo prompts to celebrate the arrival of autumn
Picture Fall is a 31-day photography prompt project intended to inspire the celebration of the arrival of autumn. This fun, uplifting, family friendly, Picture Series Project from Tracey Clark will help you elevate simple photography into a mindful meditation, an act of gratitude, and an expression of your heart.
As you are greeted each morning with a new prompt in your inbox, you’ll be encouraged to capture your life and the world around you in a whole new light. By focusing on the unique gifts that the Fall offers—even amidst the dishes, deadlines, and demands of life today—your perspective will shift and change. Your camera (smartphones encouraged) will not only become a creative tool and trusted companion but a reminder to slow down and appreciate your life as it is right now.
From October 1st through October 31st, here's what to look forward to:
- 31 days of creative exploration, using your camera (any camera!) as your catalyst
- 31 uplifting autumn inspired photo prompts delivered directly to your inbox each morning
- An online classroom / project hub with access to all 31 prompts and the option to share your images with other participants (optional)
- An invitation to join The Picture Series private Facebook group (optional)
- A photo practice to help you see the fall season in a brand new light
Ideas for sharing the fall photo fun:
- Meet photo friends in the online classroom
- Enjoy the daily prompts with your child, children, or entire family
- Work with a partner or spouse
- Play along with extended family- this is a great project for grandparents and grandchildren to enjoy together (think texts and FaceTime sharing)
- Work collectively with school classmates (contact Tracey with any questions about using Picture Fall in a classroom setting)
Please note that all photo prompts can be done from home or close to home, keeping your safety in mind.
Enjoy an inspiring and creative escape into the beauty and wonder of the season with Picture Fall.
In praise of Tracey's photo projects:
"These prompts are a bit like intention setting. I read them early in the morning and they give me a focus for the rest of my day, and help me see things I otherwise might have missed. I love it!"
" I love the prompts and everyone’s interpretation of them is absolutely magical."
"Tracey, thank you so much for your daily prompts. and exquisite photos! They gave me so much inspiration not just for photography, but in every aspect of my life."
"I enjoyed every class I took. You created a very special community and inspiring content, Tracey - thank you!”
“I've always enjoyed your classes, your style of taking pictures, your teaching!”
Photographing the beauty of everyday life for over 25 years has continued to fuel Tracey's passion for sharing the insights and inspirations she’s gathered along her creative journey. Creator of The Picture Series, author of Elevate the Everyday: A Photographic Guide to Picturing Motherhood, co-author of Expressive Photography: A Shutter Sisters Guide to Shooting From the Heart, and founder of Shutter Sisters, she enjoys telling stories by weaving pictures and words together. Tracey lives in sunny Southern California with her family and emphatically believes that perspective—and love—changes everything. Follow along on her daily Instagram adventures at @traceyclark or find her at TraceyClark.com.