Picture Home is a fun, family friendly, all-ages, communal photo project that is meant to be shared!
Created by author and photographer Tracey Clark, Picture Home is a simple and engaging 31 day photo prompt project to help you picture your everyday life at home in a whole new light. As the title suggests, the project was designed specifically with “staying at home” in mind so each prompt was designed to be captured from right under your own roof (or very near to it). Playful and positive, each prompt will offer new ways for you to celebrate your daily routines, appreciate various elements of home, and creatively connect with yourself and other participants. In fact, you’re encouraged to play along with family members at home and/or family and friends playing from their own homes.
How it works:
Starting on May 1st,
- Everyone enrolled gets a creative photo prompt delivered via email each day for the 31 days of May
- Everyone gets to shoot their unique vision for the prompt (any camera can be used; smartphones are encouraged)
- Everyone gets to share their prompt picture (with members of their own family, via social media, and/or with other Picture Home participants via the online classroom)
Accessible, engaging, and entertaining, Picture Home provides a perfect opportunity to capture the moments of your everyday life independently, as a family unit, a friend group, or any combination of these (whether together under the same roof or in different homes).
Share the fun:
- Work on the prompts independently at home and connect with other project participants in the classroom or on social media
- Work with a partner or spouse at home
- Work with your child, children, or entire family at home
- Work with extended family- this is a great project for grandparents and grandchildren to enjoy together (think texts and FaceTime sharing)
- Work with friends or a friend group (everyone working from their own homes)
- Teachers can work with students (email [email protected] if you'd like to share this with your students)
Each Picture Home enrollment can be shared between all immediate family members. Extended family and/or friends can play along by creating their own enrollment. The more the merrier!
Don't miss this unique and creative shared photo experience. Sign up for Picture Home today and let's do this together!
AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM TRACEY
Thank you for your interest in Picture Home! I am offering this project for $19 (a substantial savings from other Picture Series guided projects). Even still, I don't want anyone who wants to participant to be excluded due to financial constraints. If you have been financially impacted by current circumstances and need your enrollment fee waived, click enroll, click on "add coupon" and use coupon code GIFT which will give you (and your immediate family) complimentary enrollment. No questions asked. Now more that ever we need collective creativity and FUN and it's my intention with this project to offer both to anyone and everyone who wants to join in!
In praise of Tracey's photo projects:
"Tracey, thank you so much for your daily prompts. and exquisite photos! They gave me so much inspiration not just for photography, but in every aspect of my life."
“The Picture Series absolutely changed my photography and encouraged me to experiment and learn among a wonderful group. I enjoyed every class I took. You created a very special community and inspiring content, Tracey - thank you!”
"These prompts are a bit like intention setting. I read them early in the morning and they give me a focus for the rest of my day, and help me see things I otherwise might have missed. I love it!"
“I've always enjoyed your classes, your style of taking pictures, your teaching!”
Photographing the beauty of everyday life for over 25 years has continued to fuel Tracey's passion for sharing the insights and inspirations she’s gathered along her creative journey. Creator of The Picture Series, author of Elevate the Everyday: A Photographic Guide to Picturing Motherhood, co-author of Expressive Photography: A Shutter Sisters Guide to Shooting From the Heart, and founder of Shutter Sisters, she enjoys telling stories by weaving pictures and words together. Tracey lives in sunny Southern California with her family and emphatically believes that perspective—and love—changes everything. Follow along on her daily Instagram adventures at @traceyclark or find her at TraceyClark.com.