Picture More Gratitude
30 days of expressive photo prompts created to inspire you to see & shoot with a grateful heart
Picture More Gratitude is this seasons expanded Picture Gratitude project (30 days this time instead of 20)! Daily photo prompts will ensure you begin each day with an intention to explore the world around you through a more grateful lens. In her signature style, Tracey Clark both poetically and playfully shares pictures, quotes, reflections, and unique prompts that encourage an engaging and meaningful 30 day photo practice, focused on gratitude.
As we lead up to Thanksgiving and transition into the holiday season, there’s no better time to slow down, get grateful and picture your life in a whole new light.
From November 1st through November 30th, here's what to look forward to:
- 30 days of creative exploration, using your camera (any camera!) as your catalyst
- 30 uplifting gratitude-based photo prompts delivered directly to your inbox each morning
- An online classroom / project hub with access to all 30 prompts and the option to share your images (and your gratitude) with other participants
- An invitation to join The Picture Series private Facebook group (optional)
- A photo practice to help you see the world around you in a grateful new light
Ideas for sharing the fall photo fun:
- Meet photo friends in the online classroom
- Enjoy the daily prompts with your child, children, or entire family
- Work with a partner or spouse
- Play along with extended family- this is a great project for grandparents and grandchildren to enjoy together (think texts and FaceTime sharing)
- Work collectively with school classmates (contact Tracey with any questions about using Picture Fall in a classroom setting)
Please note that all photo prompts can be done from home or close to home, keeping your safety in mind.
Discover how a gently prompted daily photography practice can inspire new perspectives and nourish your creative spirit. Give yourself the gift of creativity, contemplation and connection this season with Picture More Gratitude. Join us!
Photographing the beauty of everyday life for over 25 years has continued to fuel Tracey's passion for sharing the insights and inspirations she’s gathered along her creative journey. Creator of The Picture Series, author of Elevate the Everyday: A Photographic Guide to Picturing Motherhood, co-author of Expressive Photography: A Shutter Sisters Guide to Shooting From the Heart, and founder of Shutter Sisters, she enjoys telling stories by weaving pictures and words together. Tracey lives in sunny Southern California with her family and emphatically believes that perspective—and love—changes everything. Follow along on her daily Instagram adventures at @traceyclark or find her at TraceyClark.com.