A 6 week guided photo exploration of the beauty & wonder of the natural world. We begin on 3/22.
"If the sight of the blue skies fills you with joy, if a blade of grass springing up in the fields has the power to move you, if the simple things of nautre have a message that you understand, rejoice, for your soul is alive." -Eleanoa Duse
Come alive this spring with Picture Nature; a unique and creative photo project to help you to see the beauty and wonder of the natural world around you in a whole new light. 40 simple yet transformative photo prompts will encourage a daily interaction between you and the boundless beauty that nature has to offer. Both poetic and playful, photographer and writer Tracey Clark shares pictures and photo prompts that will encourage an engaging, accessible everyday photo practice, focused on the great outdoors. Added bonus materials including all new weekly photo editing videos will further enhance and inspire your experience.
As the season transitions from the cool starkness of winter to the subtle warming and blooming of spring, everything around us—and within us—begins to shift and change. This transformational awakening of the nature world makes it the perfect time to focus on the magic and mystery of nature's bounty and beauty.
Here's what to look forward to:
- 6 weeks to ponder, play, and appreciate nature together, cameras (mobile or other) in hand (3/22/21-4/30/21)
- 40 inspiring nature-based photo prompts (1 per day via email & accessible online)
- An online classroom with access the prompts and the option to share your images and interact with other participants
- All new weekly mobile photo-editing app demo videos that lend themselves to nature photography
- An invitation to join The Picture Series private Facebook group (optional)
- A downloadable printable deck of 60 Picture Nature Discovery Cards (think photo-scavenger hunt that can be incorporated into your Picture Nature photography practice)
- The downloadable Picture Nature eBook (including images, inspiring quotes & all 40 prompts)
Discover how bringing a daily photography practice together with the refreshing and restorative power of nature can inspire a new perspective and nourish your creative spirit—one picture at a time. Join me as we Picture Nature together!
“What I've loved about Tracey's classes is that she has a beautiful way of inviting us to notice the beauty around us in ways we've taken for granted before. Opening our eyes in that way is so lovely and so important, not only for photographers and writers, but for me as a person wanting to more fully appreciate my life."
Photographing the beauty of everyday life for over 25 years has continued to fuel Tracey's passion for sharing the insights and inspirations she’s gathered along her creative journey. Creator of The Picture Series, author of Elevate the Everyday: A Photographic Guide to Picturing Motherhood, co-author of Expressive Photography: A Shutter Sisters Guide to Shooting From the Heart, and founder of Shutter Sisters, she enjoys telling stories by weaving pictures and words together. Tracey lives in sunny Southern California with her family and emphatically believes that perspective—and love—changes everything. Follow along on her daily Instagram adventures at @traceyclark or find her at TraceyClark.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
"Your class has really brought me home, back to myself, to my natural gift, to my vision, to my voice, and I love being able to share it with others. I wholeheartedly thank you for that."