Picture the Holidays with More Magic
A 31 day photo project designed to help you creatively and mindfully celebrate the season
Picture the Holidays with More Magic is a guided daily photo exploration that will encourage and inspire you to picture the season in a whole new light.
With the holidays being a lot different for all of us this year, this creative project is a perfect way to focus on the enchantment of the season while making (your) spirits bright. The 31 seasonal photo prompts will not only inspire your inner photographer but will ensure you take a few moments to yourself each day to pause, reflect, notice, and focus (literally) on the beauty and wonder that’s all around you.
One of the most well-loved themes of all The Picture Series projects, Picture the Holidays is a catalyst of calm and creativity for anyone looking to slow the clock enough to mindfully appreciate the magic of the holiday season. Beyond the daily photo prompts and 5 simple photo craft tutorial videos, this year’s offering will include 5 new personal check in videos from Tracey and 5 ALL NEW photo tutorial videos to help you capture even more magic through your lens!
Here's what to look forward to when you enroll in Picture the Holidays with More Magic :
- 4 wonderful weeks (12/1/20 - 12/31/20)
- 31 inspiring photo prompts (1 per day)
- 5 new check in videos from Tracey (all new, 1 per week)
- 5 new holiday photo tutorial videos (all new 1 per week)
- 5 fun DIY photo projects (simple and fun)
- A plethora of new friends in our Picture Series Community (optional but encouraged!)
- 1 lovely holiday season (you deserve it)
Give yourself the gift of genuinely enjoying this holiday season, one picture at a time, as we Picture the Holidays with More Magic together.
Enroll today! We begin on Tuesday, December 1st.
Photographing the beauty of everyday life for over 25 years has continued to fuel Tracey's passion for sharing the insights and inspirations she’s gathered along her creative journey. Creator of The Picture Series, author of Elevate the Everyday: A Photographic Guide to Picturing Motherhood, co-author of Expressive Photography: A Shutter Sisters Guide to Shooting From the Heart, and founder of Shutter Sisters, she enjoys telling stories by weaving pictures and words together. Tracey lives in sunny Southern California with her family and emphatically believes that perspective—and love—changes everything. Follow along on her daily Instagram adventures at @traceyclark or find her at TraceyClark.com.
- “The Picture Series absolutely changed my photography and encouraged me to experiment and learn among a wonderful group. I enjoyed every class I took. You created a very special community and inspiring content, Tracey - thank you!”
- "These prompts are a bit like intention setting. I read them early in the morning and they give me a focus for the rest of my day, and help me see things I otherwise might have missed. I love it!"
- “I've always enjoyed your classes, your style of taking pictures, your teaching!”
- "Tracey, thank you so much for your daily prompts. and exquisite photos! They gave me so much inspiration not just for photography, but in every aspect of my life."
- "I love these prompts because I find magic in the simplest of things."